Morning; I didn't sleep.

I would have liked to sleep, but I woke up at 4 pm yesterday.
So instead, here is my latest project, about an hour in. For all technical and intensive purposes, it will become a tube booster. In reality though, it'll work a lot more like a tube based overdrive with a boost feature.I'm probably gonna head over to radio shack when they open and pick up the couple of parts I'm missing. Also, I'm expecting some parts mail to come in today that has the pots for this baby. There is something I cannot decide on and that is whether or not this needs a tone knob. It will have a Volume and a gain control, a stomp switch with a yellow LED and of course in and out jacks.
By the end of the night I will probably end up having this and a feedback looper done (if parts arrive) so my plan is to make a video demonstration of some tones for later in the day. I'm going to go nap for a couple hours.

Looks swat. I still don't understand all the specs (DERP I LYK DISTRTON,) but I'm sure it'll sound rad.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to get home and hear all this shit you been building.