Today I woke up, expecting to have practice at like 3ish (no go) and I decided instead of just mulling around for ever that I'd do something productive. Since making pedals is technically my job I got to work on this guy. I found it really bogus that the Mammoth I've been working on for over 3 weeks still won't work correctly while I start and finish this baby in a day. I need to get some paint for it and a different toggle switch, then wire up the LED and paint it then it's off to the dude who ordered it. It's rad and it'll be here till the end of the week I think.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
rad.
Today I woke up, expecting to have practice at like 3ish (no go) and I decided instead of just mulling around for ever that I'd do something productive. Since making pedals is technically my job I got to work on this guy. I found it really bogus that the Mammoth I've been working on for over 3 weeks still won't work correctly while I start and finish this baby in a day. I need to get some paint for it and a different toggle switch, then wire up the LED and paint it then it's off to the dude who ordered it. It's rad and it'll be here till the end of the week I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment