Hey guys,
I have a radio show this term. You can listen to it on the internet.
http://wben.bennington.edu/
My show is on Friday from 6-8 PM. Give it a listen if yr bored and wanna hear the sound of my voice. Also, for any of us musicians, if you send me some stuff I will totally play it, cause why not.
Just though I should let you guys know.
I should probably update with more about my life, but I'll do that later.
Much love,
-Greg
EDIT: 5 PM Central Time. Thanks, Zack.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6pm eastern time?
ReplyDeleteso 5pm for central kiddos?
bongripper show friday, cannot miss the andrew wk.
this sounds awesome. play some quincy jams. \m/
ReplyDeleteYou know I will.
ReplyDeleteZack, is it okay if I play Bad Pix? I wanna put an emphasis on unsigned and generally unknown bands.
ohhhlaaaaaaurrrrrd. That isn't the finished version, like every transition is wrong. all the other parts to it sound fine, just not the hiccups. I was rewriting this comment, but before hand I was going to say sure, so I won't retract it and you can go for it. although, I hope the ridiculous amounts of bass in the song won't fuck up anyone's speeeakz.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about editing it right now, but I don't think that'll work the way I want it. The only thing I can think of is to rerecord it for tomorrow but I don't havvvveeee a rummer.
Also! V E R Y I M P O R T A N T. The link doesn't work to the radio website.