:DDDDDDDI don't even know if I'm going to be home at all for the summer, but I was never one to pass up on an excuse to play Pokemans.Can we do it in July when I'll be back for sure? Whiskeymon?
that sounds good for me. I just read hours after I bought pokemon stadium that #2 was for gold/silver so I might try to get my hands on that for the gameboy pack & for those who have gold/silver. I think the 152 only rule should stand though.Total whiskeymon.
:DDDDDDD
ReplyDeleteI don't even know if I'm going to be home at all for the summer, but I was never one to pass up on an excuse to play Pokemans.
Can we do it in July when I'll be back for sure? Whiskeymon?
that sounds good for me. I just read hours after I bought pokemon stadium that #2 was for gold/silver so I might try to get my hands on that for the gameboy pack & for those who have gold/silver. I think the 152 only rule should stand though.
ReplyDeleteTotal whiskeymon.