Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nightendday, Summerendwinter.

The summer's coming to a close for me and i'm finally taking some time to reflect on it. These past two weekends have been pretty nuts. I spent one in the Adirondacks partaking in this strange kind of extended family tradition in its 29th year, and this past weekend cruising on Adderall covering miles and miles of Baltimore and drinking on rooftops with Joanna and her friends.

I've been a million miles away on purpose. I had to put some things together for myself and now my life is actually going somewhere. My plan is to finish out my next two years at Bennington primarily concentrating in Lit and then i want to Boston where i'll train back at Wai Kru and hopefully pick up some kind of an MMA fighting career.

This summer's been pretty interesting. Possibly the best summer of my life. Can anyone else feel fall slowly creeping up? It's like you can feel responsibility slipping into the soles of your shoes. The parties get a little more desperate. The leaves will turn, and it'll be hard heavy weather eventually. I'm excited, though. Lots of writing and studio time. Since Zach, Greg, and other put up some of their creative work from time to time, i'm going to put up some writing soon. Lots of stuff in the early draft phase--maybe more than i've had going on at once in my entire life.

So tell me, how's it going? I miss you guys a lot.



PS
Thanks for getting my sister drunk and taking care of her.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to see you in a few weeks and we can catch up then and such. I'm glad this summer has been good for you, and I'm glad you are feeling a sense of direction. I'll tell you about my summer later, although I'm sure you know that the days are just packed.

    P.S. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete