I don't share photos enough.
Here are two works-in-progress. I touched them up a bit on my laptop, and experience says that when a photo looks perfect to me on my laptop screen, it'll definitely show up completely different on everyone else's screens.
Here are two works-in-progress. I touched them up a bit on my laptop, and experience says that when a photo looks perfect to me on my laptop screen, it'll definitely show up completely different on everyone else's screens.


They're both taken at the "Death Wall" at Auschwitz, where prisoners were lined up and executed by gunshot. In the little holes made in the wall, visitors leave holy cards and rosaries to remember the victims.
Edit: pictures should now be scaled appropriately to the webpage, click to view fullsize.
(Note: If they don't show up as rectangular images, try opening them in their own window. They're posting as squares.)
Edit: pictures should now be scaled appropriately to the webpage, click to view fullsize.
(Note: If they don't show up as rectangular images, try opening them in their own window. They're posting as squares.)

I like! And yes, you should post more photos.
ReplyDelete