Monday, July 26, 2010

Bitchpork!

I had a really great time seeing most of the people on here at Pitchfork/ (BIG DADDY ZACK N' TOM'S MASTA BLASTA, MAJOR LAZOR, party) Tom's bday party! and through-out my stay in Chicago! I miss you guys a lot and hope you all are rocking out there with out me! As of right now, I am writing this instead of moving houses because I can't find anyone to help me do it, and everything that needs to go right away needs more then 1 mountain man. Wish my friends in Chicago were here, (and my friends in New york and Mroco!).

K take care.
Christopher

~P.S. I had a facebook nightmare last night. Luckily when i tried to log in this morning it said that there was no account by that email. *PHEW*

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time, man! Rathaus' guest of honor, as always. If you're ever passing through Madison, let me know. We can throw back a couple New Glarus brews and chill with some cheese curds, or whatever people up there do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you lots already man! It was a blast hanging out with you for multiple days. I hope we can do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete