Monday, July 26, 2010

Hey!

hey all, im still in moroc town and will be back on august 12 which means all of you need to help me get fucked up as shit once i get here.

i miss you all so much and can't wait to see you. the trip has been great but its made me really realize how much i connect with all of you and how much i need you all in my life.

love you all can't wait to see you!

also party at my bro's new place on my return.

2 comments:

  1. Major bummer I won't be there. Major bummer.

    But come to Bennington and talk with my friends about Architecture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bummered I won't be there either!!!

    Montana for me. Those will be my preparation days for Burningman. But I hope you are welcomed back to Chicago with a warm welcome!

    ReplyDelete