Sept 5, 1997
Today is Firday !
Firdays are c@@l because it is the
beging of the weekned.
Sept 8 1997
Today is monday.
The weather outsid is g@@d
for the plans.
February. 5th,1998
If I was an ant I would came fos
on a log and when the armadillo leves.
or if i was a beetle i would hang on his leg and what in tell
he got to my home and dig a
huge holl
February. 20, 1998
I have just arived in a time moshen in the
prestorick I have seen three eggs from
dinosaurs I hop on a trisaerops and bring
meat just incase a meat eater comes by.
Just then a T-rex comes I fall off the
trisaetops and I toss three pieces at
the T-rex I find a rock house just
by my time moshen and now I know
that the T-rexes are my firends.
(been moshin' in my time moshen forever.)
June. 3rd, 1998
A Whale
I know a funny whale
A whale who has a water spout
He swallows to much ocean in
And needs to blow some out!
I was by the water
Then I go in
I saw him in the deep
And took me for a spin!

June 8th, 1998
I have had to the tabble at special partys I do not
use paper plates or cups because if I do trees will go for
paper then if anamals do not have trees they will not
be able to live and hide. Now I will recical and
clean up trash one more thing no Puluting!
June 11th, 1998 In the last 24 hours.
In the last 24 hours. I've I did this that didn't help
done this to help save the earth. save the earth.
Turned off all the lights Wathed the bulls game
in the house even the one I Frist qurter to second qurter.
was in. Yoused regaler platers. Yoused three sheets of draw-
Braught Lunch ever day. ing paper.

Gold Star
ReplyDelete-Erik
pretty much all I talk about is the bulls, the earth, and my dad's lack of hair.
ReplyDeleteThis is golden.
ReplyDeleteThat was too cute
ReplyDeletei really like the whale one. it should be a song.
ReplyDelete