Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How old are you?


ATTN: GREG (and anyone who likes music)

The other day you were talking about how you wanted NO AGE to come out with some new shit. Well I recently got their first five EPs. Eleven songs from them are on Weirdo Rippers but there's eight other songs I think that aren't. I also have the Eraser and Teen Creeps 7"s that have four more songs that I think are all hardcore covers. I uploaded all the mp3s onto MegaUpload. Well happy listening.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU! Now I don't have to go to groove shark to get these songs, so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really liking these... You know what I'm noticing, now that I don't drive, I listen to music outside of a car... which means I don't really like electronica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY SHIT! Screen capped, lol tom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha tom you rule. it took a while for me too find anything. also if anyone with a mac is looking for a good p2p when you cant find torrents or .zips online use solar seek. they have a lot of hard to find albums and eps and 7"s and whatnot. i found all the no age stuff there.

    http://www.solarseek.net/downloads

    the original is for windows and called soul seek

    http://www.slsknet.org/download.html

    ReplyDelete