Hey Everyone,
I am posting some music I have been obsessed with this week. I have not been able to stop listening to the following bands:
SNOWDEN
Snowden is just about the perfect winter music. It's beautiful, sad, majestic, muddy, cold, and emotional. I very highly recommend listening to this album on a cold night. I'd say that if you like Interpol, The Klaxons, or Tokyo Police Club, you check out this band. If you are skeptical, listen to "Anti-Anti", "Victim Card", "Counterfeit Rules", or "Innocent Heathen." There are two versions of Victim Card, both of them are awesome.
NOTE: Change the XX to TT in the URL.
hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?mhgnxotmojj
JOHNNY FOREIGNER
Johnny Foreigner is a lot of fun; something good to party to, and also something good to sit back and dwell on. They're roudy, frustrated hyper-emotional teenagers who BRING THE RUCKUS. I suggest them if you like Los Campesinos! They're a little bit more mature than them, but more mature, poetic, and math-rockey. If you are skeptical, check out "Lea Room", "Salt, Pepper, and Spindarella", "The End and Everything After", and "Hennings Favourite."
hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?zvzygyzowz0
Please check them out, and enjoy!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like both of them, they're fun. Thanks for tha up, bro.
ReplyDelete